Just LOOK at These JCPenney Portraits of Adoptable Dogs (+ Get a FREE Portrait of Your Pup)
As avid shoppers, we know how hard it can be to resist buying that bag or pair of shoes. Just as hard to resist? Hitting “Adopt” on Whistles (available at HALO Animal Rescue in Phoenix, Arizona).
And that’s the whole point of the JCPenney Pet Portraits campaign, which runs through Feb. 28. JCPenney has partnered with animal shelters across the U.S. and opened up its famous and magical portrait studio to senior dogs looking for forever families. By giving these harder-to-adopt seniors glamorous, professional photos, it hopes to help them land homes.
JCPenney partnered with 10 shelters for this program (it’s also donating $1,000 plus a $500 JCPenney gift card to each shelter). Shoppers are encouraged to buy towels, blankets, cleaning supplies and pet beds to donate. We were so thrilled to see Austin Pets Alive on the list (we’re based in Austin, after all!):
- PAWS Atlanta, Georgia
- Austin Pets Alive, Austin, Texas
- PAWS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Dallas Dog and Dallas Pets Alive!, Dallas, Texas
- LA Animal Services, Los Angeles, California
- MisPits and Friends, Louisville, Kentucky
- Humane Society of Greater Miami, Miami, Florida
- The Animal League, Orlando, Florida
- PAWS Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- HALO Animal Rescue, Phoenix, Arizona
Deal: Get A Free Portrait of YOUR Dog
- A free 8×10 print.
- $70 off a digital album.
Whether you just adopted a dog and want to get a happy family portrait, or you want to book a Valentine’s Day photo sesh with the pup that loves you unconditionally, JCPenney makes it easy with its professional lighting and sets.
If sharing your pet’s portraits with everyone you actually know isn’t enough, JCPenney is encouraging pawrents to share them on social with hashtag #JCPPetPortraits.